Happy New Year Mumzie’s Fans! As I have gotten older New Years Day has become one of my favorite holidays. It’s fresh, it’s bright and it’s new. I love to reflect on my accomplishments small and big from the previous year and look and plan for ways to make to expand my horizons for the new year ahead. Vision Boards are always a must for me, I make one every year for both of my businesses and I make one for my personal goals. I aim big even if I don’t think I will be able to accomplish something in the year I still put it on my vision board to plant the seed, to remind myself this is where I want to go.
Wow! 2021 was quite AMAZING, to say the least, and a lot was accomplished. My biggest accomplishment of 2021 was the opening of Mumzie’s 1st ever brick and mortar store in the Versailles Shopping Center in Alexandria, La. Having a boutique store is something I always said I would do. I put it on my vision board in 2021 as something that I would look to do within the next few years, however looking at it on my vision board one day I picked up the phone called around to find new locations to look in to and BAM I found the right place, called my husband and the next day signed the lease. Just like that, I jumped into it and in 2 months I opened Mumzie’s on Versailles. It is by far one of my favorite accomplishments and I am so happy that Mumzie’s now has a storefront. I have enjoyed meeting and building relationships with all of our new customers. Every person that walks in the door and shops with us means the world to me. Last year I learned that it really is true what they say “if you do what you love, it will never feel like work.” I love every minute of picking out items in the store, designing displays, wrapping, and curating collections that you and your little ones will love.
Moving on to New things in 2022
At Mumzie’s, we are always looking for ways to improve customer experience and for ways to grow. We have lots of new things happening on the horizon at Mumzie’s for 2022. Other than tons of new spring arrivals coming into the store daily we have much more in store for you. Here are just a few things that we have in store for our customers in 2022.
- Launch of our New Website- I am so excited to share with you all our new website. This is a project that I started on with our web developers in August and we have been working on the back end for the last four months and on January 20th we will officially launch the final design. The new site will feature curated collections to help you find what you are looking for as quickly and easily as possible, along with beautiful and easy-to-navigate designs.
- Mumzie’s is going LIVE. Mumzie’s will start weekly LIVE sales featuring our newest arrivals where you can purchase right from the live sale! It’s super easy for all you busy moms out there.
- Gift Registry- our new website will feature a gift registry that you can register for baby gifts or wish lists for your children’s birthday. Friends and family can shop your gift registry from anywhere in the world and in our store and we will gift wrap your gifts for them.
- Tween- You asked, we listened! Mumzie’s has always had a Tween collection, however, after the high demand for Tween clothing, we are doubling our Tween section for both boys and girls!
- Mumzie’s App- In the next few months Mumzie’s will be working on the launch of our new mobile app where you can shop straight from your phone, making it easier for you to find just what you are looking for.
I am so thankful for each and every one of our customers. Every single one of you inspires me every single day and I look forward to all of the great things that are in store for each and every one of you in 2022.